The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) helps households prevent energy service disruptions, restore disconnected services, and/or secure seasonal heating and cooling energy needs.
We offer a wide range of programs and services to meet the needs of those affected by our cause. We help them and their families by providing programs, information and resources to assist in their journey. We also help by raising awareness through public outreach and media.
Call 866.747.1038 to schedule an appointment for HEAP assistance or for Central Intake for other IMPACT programs and services.
To apply for service, customers must bring the following documentation to their appointment:
- Proof of citizenship (i.e., birth certificate/hospital birth records, voter registration cards, military service record, INS Form 1-94, U.S. Passport, etc.)
- Valid, government-issued photo identification (i.e., a driver’s license)
- Social Security cards (or print out) for everyone in the household
- Proof of income for the past 90 days for everyone in the household age 18 and older
- A copy of the lease, if the service is currently disconnected