The IMPACT ConnecTour hosts HOPE FUND Emergency Rental/Mortgage Assistance Funds
Purpose of IMPACT ConnecTour Rental/Mortgage Service
To provide emergency financial assistance to prevent homelessness, and/or establish permanent housing for residents of Columbus and Franklin County. Customers are strongly encouraged to apply for assistance online by visiting the IMPACT Home Page and clicking on the “Apply for Program/Service”.
Customer’s household must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty level based on household income for the past 30 days ($2,127 for an individual or $4,367 for a family of 4)
Customers need the following items:
- Disclose the emergency need or event causing rent to fall behind. Disclose if the emergency need is COVID-19 related. (In most cases emergencies occurring after March 1st or later would qualify).
- Customers generally must have sustainable income. (The ability to pay rent/mortgage after assistance is received but because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently being more flexible and will assess case by case)
- Examples of income include employment, SSI and SSDI.
- Proof of paid deposit (if assistance is for 1st month’s rent)
Due to IMPACT’s funding constraints, we are restricted to paying past due rent, we are unable to cover the following charges:
- Attorney Fees, Late Fees, Extermination Fees, Pet Fees, Court Costs
- Online application or IMPACT’s Rental/Mortgage Assistance Packet (blue button below)
- 30 days proof of income for all household members 18 years and older
- Driver’s license or Picture Id (Primary Applicant)
- SSN Cards of All Household Members (Awaiting guidance on our ability to serve those W/O SSN cards or numbers)
- Signed copy of tenant/landlord Lease Agreement
- Past due rent documentation (eviction notice, 3 day notice, landlord ledger of past due rent)
- Proof of Emergency (if available) e.g. (Furlough letter, No childcare, etc.)
- Proof of Sustainable Income (if available, Self Declaration form below)
You will need the below forms (in blue) in order to complete your application for HOPE FUND Rental/Mortgage Assistance:
Please complete and include with completed on-line form:
- For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614.252.2799