IMPACT's Emergency Assistance staff is bringing their services to you!
The IMPACT ConnecTour is a chance for IMPACT to connect with potential customers in the community they live in.
- Sign up for utility bill assistance or other Emergency Assistance program
- Energy Bill Education (PIPP Plus)
- Referrals for other IMPACT Services
Potential Customers Must Bring:
- Proof of citizenship or legal residence for all household members
- Valid Driver's License/Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or printouts) for all in the household, regardless of age
- Copy of your lease, if your services are off and/or being transferred
We are looking for more organizations and events to host us!
All you need to have for the IMPACT ConnecTour to come to you is:
- Room enough to set up classroom to educate customers
- Have a waiting room
- Have a semi-private space to work on applications
For more information on how to host the ConnectTour, call 614.252.2799