IMPACT's Emergency Assistance staff is bringing their services to you!
The IMPACT ConnecTour is a chance for IMPACT to connect with potential customers in the community they live in.
- Sign up for utility bill assistance or other Emergency Assistance program
- Energy Bill Education (PIPP Plus)
- Referrals for other IMPACT Services
Potential Customers Must Bring:
- Proof of citizenship or legal residence for all household members
- Valid Driver's License/Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or printouts) for all in the household, regardless of age
- Copy of your lease, if your services are off and/or being transferred
IMPACT ConnecTour (For Ohio Health Patients Only)
***FOR OHIO HEALTH PATIENTS ONLY***
Call your social worker or community health worker for an appointment
We are looking for more organizations and events to host us!
All you need to have for the IMPACT ConnecTour to come to you is:
- Room enough to set up classroom to educate customers
- Have a waiting room
- Have a semi-private space to work on applications
For more information on how to host the ConnectTour, call 614.252.2799