The Computer Literacy Program provides basic and intermediate computer operations training, software knowledge and application, and internet navigation for job-posting websites through hands-on repetition, on-line tutorials, and individualized instruction.
Current class offerings* include:
- Computer Basics
- Internet/Email Basics
- MS Excel 1 | MS Excel 2 | MS Excel 3
- MS PowerPoint 1 | MS PowerPoint 2 | MS PowerPoint 3
- MS Word 1 | MS Word 2 | MS Word 3
- Presentations (via PowerPoint) 1 | Presentations (via PowerPoint) 2
* Course offerings are subject to change.
The Computer Literacy Program is open to Franklin County residents whose total household income is at or below 125% of the 2016-2017 Federal Poverty Guildelines.
Registration is required and class sizes are limited. Sign up now!
Classes are held on Mondays through Wednesdays and on select Thursdays and Fridays.
- Morning classes are from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon classes are from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please see the course calendar for the exact class days and specific class offerings.
Required Documentation for Computer Literacy Program
Customers must bring the following information with them:
- Valid, government-issued photo identification (i.e., a driver’s license)
- Social Security numbers for everyone in the household (regardless of age)
- Proof of income for the past 90 days for everyone in the household age 18 and older
Computer Literacy Program is open to Columbus and Franklin County residents at or below 125% of the 2016-2017 Federal Poverty Guidelines:
To register or to get more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614.453.1661 or 614.435.1616.
Participants must bring the following information on the first day of class:
1. Government-issued photo identification (i.e., Driver’s License)
2. Social Security Card or print out
3. Ninety (90) days proof of income